4.29.2014

Current Obsession: Silk Pants

I know, I know, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted here!
Truth is,  work has been pretty hectic as of late.  A great number of my clients are getting duded up for spring (if it ever arrives in Toronto) and I have been busy conducting wardrobe consultations and putting together Style Boxes for them.

One of my fav pieces to include in these boxes for spring (and my latest obsession) has got to be silk pants. I just can’t get enough of them. They are comfortable, stylish and perfectly light for spring. Ideal for a girl on the go, silk pants are like wearing PJ’s during the day, yet they are on trend and instantly amp up your look. 

My suggestion is to pair them with a great sandal for casual wear or a classic pointed heel/caged sandal for dressier events. Depending on your price point, you can find this style in various stores right now. Everyone from ZARA to Rebecca Taylor is including these goodies in their spring/summer '14 collections and I'm totally on board.

If you want to be effortlessly chic, yet super comfortable, try silk pants for spring! In my opinion, they are must-have addition to your closet.

Les xo













No comments:

Post a Comment